Reference Number: 5589 - HHJ
Location: Athens, Georgia
Global Company has built a new plant and is looking for a Maintenance Manager. The company that has experienced consistent growth and very stable in the market. They are a Plastic Injection Molding serving the Automotive Industry with "Class A" parts.
Here are some of the key requirements they are looking for:
- Oversee maintenance of the facility; oversee P&L for the Maintenance department.
- Directs the operations and maintenance of all machinery to provide uninterrupted service.
- Makes an analysis of machinery to ensure optimum effectiveness and proper maintenance.
- Develops schedules and controls a preventive maintenance program to maintain production machinery and equipment in proper working condition.
- Plans a continual work schedule to maintain all company property in a safe and healthy condition to achieve the best working conditions possible for all employees.
- Work with Engineering Department on capital and non-capital projects.
- Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in the maintenance, electrical and mechanical operations.
- Inspects jobs in the process and at completion to ensure the standards of workmanship and safety are maintained.
- Ensures proper maintenance of facility machinery and building.
- Maintains inventories of maintenance material, supplies and repair parts at required levels by initiating requisitions for purchase; periodically reviews inventory for proper upkeep of plant facilities.
- Recommends, plans and implements equipment need to improve production efficiency and/or achieve cost reduction.
- Degree in mechanical or electrical engineering or similar field preferred.
- Must have 2-3 years management experience in the plastic industries.
- Must have 5+ years relevant maintenance experience.
- Must have electrical knowledge, strong mechanical background, organizational skills and leadership ability.
- Thorough knowledge of OSHA and EPA regulations relative to plant operation and maintenance.
- Experience with Six Sigma and/or Lean Management a plus.
- Willingness to work rotating shifts and must be available to work on-call as needed.