Director of Accounts
Reference Number: 5594 - SXB
Location: Greenville, South Carolina
• Responsible to grow the market share within existing accounts.
• Responsible for developing the leads, targets, and prospects assigned by VP of Sales & Marketing or designee through a team of Account Managers.
• Develop and implement regional and/or territory Sales strategy & plan to support the Sales Strategy. This includes the Overall Plan, Penetration Plan, Sales Summary, and Deal Flow for all major accounts.
• Provides annual, quarterly, & monthly, Revenue Plan for respective territory/customers.
• Develops and maintains top-level contact with major customers, prospects and market leaders including the enhancement of our relationships with customer personnel.
• Determines pricing to arrive at desired sales and profit margin within the market based on market acceptance requirements. This requires an understanding of the markets, customers, competitors, so we can get the best pricing on all business opportunities
• Initiates and monitors customer requests for prices, samples, and other activities related to customer programs with and through the assistance of the Account Management team.
• Coordinates resolution of customer requirements and complaints with the Plants using quality assurance, manufacturing, and engineering.
• Up to 60% travel required.
• To be the “Voice of the Customer” internally.
• Review & understand company strengths and leverage them in similar markets & customers.
• Know & understand the Value Proposition based on company capabilities that enable brand identity and market growth.
• Interface with division engineering in the creation of and modification of tools, products, and assembly processes.
• Interact with customer service to ensure customer inquiries, sample requests, shipping inquiries, etc. are handled appropriately.
• Maintain complete competitive profiles and a working knowledge of our competition.
• Prepares and/or presents customer and corporate presentations.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Bachelor degree or equivalent experience.
• 7-10 years of medical or high-end packaging sales experience in plastic injection molding.
• 5-7 years management experience.
• The demonstrated skills to read, write, comprehend, and follow written, verbal, and nonverbal communication with all levels of an organization, especially customers.
• Excellent computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite and the internet.
• Strong problem solving and decision-making abilities to resolve issues/conflicts to the satisfaction of both the customer and the company.