Reference Number: 9901 - JCW
Location: Sturgis, Michigan
The company is a privately held, a global leader in the development and production of thermoplastic and composite solutions to the aerospace, commercial and medical industries. All pertinent company information will be shared with an executed Confidentiality Agreement on file.
A qualified candidate will have:
- B.S. Degree in Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Three (3+) plus years of experience as a Manufacturing Engineer in a lean plastic injection molding environment
- Strong tool design and/or process development experience.
- Strong working knowledge of GD&T
- Working knowledge of associated auxiliary equipment such as robots, dryers, die heaters, oil heaters and process monitoring equipment (eDart)
- Basic understanding of statistical techniques for process validations and troubleshooting
Salary: I am open to present what you require and will share the client's range