Reference Number: 5596 - TCT
Location: Georgia, United States
A profitable and growing client of many years has asked my team to locate a talented and high achieving Automation Engineer for their facility located in West Georgia.
The client is a leading global automotive supplier that designs, develops and manufactures automotive systems, assemblies, modules and components, and engineers and assembles complete vehicles, primarily for sale to original equipment manufacturers of cars and light trucks in North America, Europe, Asia and South America. All pertinent information on the company will be shared with an executed Non-Disclosure Agreement on file.
A qualified candidate will have:
- 4 years minimum experience in programming robotic systems
- 2 years minimum in programming Allen-Bradley PLC’s
- 2 years minimum experience in creating drawings in AutoCAD 2006 or newer
- Strong engineering project management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field of study.