Project manager opportunity with rapidly growing medical device manufacturer
Reference Number: 5616 - EXN
Location: Minnesota, United States
Very profitable medical device manufacturer seeks a Project Manager in the Greater Minneapolis, MN area
Open on Salary with good benefits!
• Minimum of 5 years Project Management experience in a Medical Plastic Injection Molding manufacturing environment
• Experience with CAD
• Knowledge Medical Quality Systems ISO 13485, GMP, FDA
• Strong understanding of statistical quality control, preferred
• Ability to frequently travel locally and within US
• Strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills with a demonstrated ability to drive and deliver innovative, effective and timely solutions
• Associates or Bachelors Degree in Engineering or related experience
For consideration please e-mail you Microsoft Word formatted resume to email@example.com
If you’re not interested but know of someone who may be a good fit please feel forward this to them and I’ll gladly talk with them.
My name is Erick Neilson; I am an Account Executive/Technical Recruiter for a large Recruiting firm in Tallahassee, Florida. My office has specialized in blow/injection molding for 29 years and has placed more plastic blow/injection molding professional than any other MRI office. MRI is the largest search firm in the world. I would like the opportunity to review a recent copy of your formal resume. For confidential consideration send a formal Microsoft Word formatted resume via e-mail to Erick@mrrecruiter.com.