Electrical Control Engineer
Reference Number: 5614 - JXT
Location: Georgia, United States
They are the leading global automotive supplier with 317 manufacturing operations and 102 product development, engineering and sales centers in 29 countries. They have over 155,000 employees focused on delivering superior value to our customers through innovative products and processes, and world class manufacturing. With complete vehicle engineering and contract manufacturing expertise, as well as product capabilities which include body, chassis, exterior, seating, powertrain, active driver assistance, vision, closure and roof systems and have electronic and software capabilities across many of these areas.
A Qualified Candidate will Have:
- 2 years minimum experience having worked as a Controls or Automation Engineer.
- An Associate's degree in Electrical engineering and/or a Technical certification.
- CAD experience (AutoCAD is preferred).
- PLC experience (Allen Bradley is preferred).
- Robotics experience (Fanuc and Rockwell are preferred).