Reference Number: 5576 - TCT
Location: Georgia, United States
A profitable and growing client of many years has asked my team to locate a talented and high achieving Kaizen Engineer for their facility located in West Georgia.
The client is a leading global automotive supplier that designs, develops and manufactures automotive systems, assemblies, modules and components, and engineers and assembles complete vehicles, primarily for sale to original equipment manufacturers of cars and light trucks in North America, Europe, Asia and South America. All pertinent information on the company will be shared with an executed Non-Disclosure Agreement on file.
A qualified candidate will have:
- B.S. degree in Engineering (required) 1-3 years’ experience
- B.S. degree in Industrial Engineering (preferred)
- Six Sigma Green Belt (preferred)
- Proficient in AutoCAD 13 or higher.
- Must have the ability to manage multiple priorities in support of management’s priorities and goals.
- Must have the ability to read automotive blueprints and engineering specifications.
- Basic understanding of 8D, FMEA, APQP and SPC.
- Basic understanding of standardized work and kaizen activity.