Reference Number: MXA - 5751
An Engineering Manager is needed for a large Tier 1 Automotive Parts supplier in Mississippi.
They are a leading global manufacturer of engineered automotive structural metal components and assemblies primarily serving original equipment manufacturers ("OEMs"). They offer their automotive customers a broad product portfolio, supplying body-structure stampings, frame and other chassis structures, and complex welded assemblies for small and large cars, crossovers, pickups, and sport utility vehicles.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Tier 1 Automotive experience.
- Extensive Metal Stamping experience.
- Previous experience having worked as an Engineering Manager.
- Thorough understanding of APQP and PPAP.
- Robotic Weld Experience.
Ideal Professionals will also have:
- ECN experience (Engineering Change Notice).
- Tool & Die experience.
All Pertinent information will be held with a Non-Disclosure Agreement on file. Full relocation assistance is offered to non-local professionals.