Reference Number: 5789 - MXA
Location: St. Mary's, OH
A long-term client of many years has asked our team to locate a talented and high achieving Maintenance Supervisor for their manufacturing facility located in Western, OH.
The company is experiencing rapid growth, has a great culture built around its people and has one of the best reputations in the marketplace. If you meet all of the listed criteria, then we want to speak with you.
• High School Diploma or GED required. Related Bachelors degree in a related field is strongly preferred
• 5+ years of related machine repair and maintenance experience with at least 3 years experience in a supervisory capacity
• Experience working in a high volume manufacturing environment
• Experience developing and managing preventative and predictive maintenance programs including vibration analysis, oil analysis, and thermal imaging
• Working knowledge of 440 or 480 three-phase electrical/electronic systems
• Working knowledge of robotics, pneumatics, hydraulics maintenance practices
If interested, please forward a recent copy of your resume to email@example.com If there is a match, we will reach out to you to discuss the next steps. If there is not a good match, we will store your information in our proprietary and secure database and will notify when a better-aligned opportunity develops.