Reference Number: EJN - 5756
Location: Chicago, IL
Quality Engineer employment opportunity with growing company in Northeast IL in an area with great schools and cultural activities
Confidentiality will be maintained! Your resume and name will not be forwarded without your express permission. You will know where your resume is going before it is sent. This is an exclusive search with a close client.
Profitable, growing and family oriented contract manufacturer located in the Greater Chicago area seeks a top grade Quality Engineer
• At least 3 years of direct Quality Engineering experience in a manufacturing environment
• Must have automotive experience including TS-16949
• Experience with plastic injection molding equipment and secondary processes is preferred
• Must have experience with GD&T, Blue Print reading, SPC, DOE, FMEA, PFMEA, 8Ds, 5 WHY, PPAP and APQP
• The successful candidate will have a root cause mentality
• Must have career stability and a track record of success with quantifiable achievements
• Degree preferred in Industrial or Mechanical Engineering, but may be substituted for experience
Salary is Open
If you’re not interested but know of someone who may be a good fit please feel forward this to them and I’ll gladly talk with them.
My name is Erick Neilson; I am an Account Executive for a large Recruiting firm in Tallahassee, Florida. We have placed more plastics professionals than any other MRI office and MRI is the largest search firm in the world. We have been asked by a close client to conduct an exclusive search for top grade Quality Engineer. I would like the opportunity to review a recent copy of your formal resume. For confidential consideration send a formal Microsoft Word formatted resume via e-mail to Erick@mrrecruiter.com. You can call or e-mail me if you have any questions.