Reference Number: 5307 - JPP
Location: Greater Atlanta, GA
EXCELLENT COMPANY - GREAT OPPORTUNITY
MRT is recruiting for a global leader with career advancement opportunities. We need several Maintenance Technicians near Lagrange GA. This is a privately held company. They are a full-service supplier to the plastics automotive Industry. The Maintenance Technician is responsible for maintenance and repair and troubleshooting of the plant equipment. Some of the key requirements are:
- Minimum 3 years experience in a manufacturing plant maintenance with a completion of an industrial maintenance education program or minimum 5-7 years verifiable maintenance experience in injection molding environment with demonstrated technical ability.
- Must be able to read and interpret electrical and hydraulic prints, manufactures diagrams, etc.
- Must be able to use various hand tools, power tools, and equipment (must posses own basic tools/tool box).
- Working knowledge of basic machines such as lathes, mills, drill presses, welder grinder, etc.
- Ability to work in a safe manner, with or without supervision, either working alone or in a team environment.
- Must be a self-starter and able to multi-task.
- Ability to read writes and performs basic mathematics.
- Good communication, both orally and in written form.
- Supports TS16949 and ISO14001 efforts use safe work methods.
- Any additional duties as assigned by management.
- Must be able to interact with others, including various levels of management.
Great pay with a very good benefits package.
An affiliate of MRINetwork
EXPERTS IN GLOBAL SEARCH
2333 Hansen Lane, Suite 2
Tallahassee, FL 32301
P. 850.702.0828 F. 850.942.2793