Medical Sales Manager
Reference Number: 5914 - SB
Location: Denver, CO
Manages and coordinates sales operations to ensure the attainment of established sales objectives in all targeted markets.
Requirements: Education, Experience
• Bachelor's degree (B. A. /B. S.) in related field or equivalent.
• 5-7 years’ experience in the medical device industry or equivalent.
• 5-7 years’ experience with plastic injection molding, contract manufacturing.
• Proven leadership and business acumen skills.
• Well-developed negotiation, project, and account management skills.
• Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
• Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to make successful presentations to individuals and/or groups at all levels of an organization
• Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.
• Excellent problem resolution and consultative sales skills.
• Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
Responsibilities: Roles, Tasks
• Develops and implements strategies and tactics to maximize market growth penetration in targeted markets.
• Continually gathers and monitors information on competition and market trends.
• Manages preparation of sales proposals and tools; provides sales presentations as needed.
• Formulates, implements, and monitors sales goals and strategies.
• Creates and actively manages the development of specific sales plans pertinent to specific lines of business and accounts as necessary to reach objectives, profitable growth, and market share/image enhancement.
• Coordinates with marketing manager, general manager, and other appropriate managers to plan, revise, and implement sales and marketing strategies.
• Coordinates with marketing, communications, and other appropriate departments/ managers to assist in the communications and media efforts to enhance the company’s image.
• Forecasts sales, monitors results, and reports on effectiveness of sales staff activities; prepares and monitors sales budget.
• Prepares and monitors sales budget/forecast.
• Possesses and maintains thorough knowledge of the medical device industry and product and sales information.
• Provides timely and accurate reports as required.
• Attends and participates in business/trade events as required.