Reference Number: 5907 - MXA
Location: Southwest Michigan
We are working with a close client in Southwestern Michigan that is confidentially looking for a talented and high achieving Maintenance Leader for their facility. The company is an international organization which specializes in producing high-quality plastic injection molded components for a variety of industries.
The company offers competitive salaries, excellent benefits and believes in a work-life balance.
To be considered, the candidate must have the following experiences:
- Associates Degree and/or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of experience working as Maintenance Supervisor/Manager in a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Implement and maintain preventative and predictive maintenance programs
- Working knowledge of pneumatics, hydraulics, and mechanical systems
- Ability to operate cutting torch and welding equipment
- Ability to program PLC's and can troubleshoot robotic systems
- Must have excellent communication skills
- If you are interested, please forward a recent Word or .PDF copy of your resume to email@example.com
If we have a match, I will contact you directly to discuss the next steps. If there is not a match we will store your information in our proprietary and secure database and will notify you once we have a better alignment.