Machining Process Engineer
Reference Number: 5874 - MXA
Machining Process Engineer Needed in Western Ohio
If you are looking to join a company that is growing, believes in work/life balance, offers competitive wages and exceptional benefits then look no further. A long-term client of many years has asked us to help locate a talented and high achieving Machining Process Engineer for their manufacturing facility located in Western Ohio.
If you can answer yes to the following questions, then we want to speak with you:
- Do you possess an Engineering Degree or equivalent experience?
- Do you have at least 5 years of experience with CNC Machining of cast aluminum parts?
- Do you have working knowledge cutting simulations and providing cost-effective tooling solutions?
- Do you have experience programming CNC machines?
- Do you have working knowledge of APQP, PPAP, FMEA, SPC, 5 Why's, DOE, GD&T, and Root Cause Analysis?
If interested, please forward your resume email@example.com . Once received, I will match up your experiences with our client's requirements. If we have a match, I will reach out to you to discuss the next steps. If not then we will store your information in our confidential and proprietary database and will notify you once we have an alignment.