Die Casting Process Engineer
Reference Number: 5875 - MXA
Die Casting Process Engineer Needed in Western Ohio
If you are looking to join a company that is growing, believes in work/life balance, offers competitive wages and exceptional benefits then look no further. A long-term client of many years has asked us to help locate a talented and high achieving Die Casting Process Engineer for their manufacturing facility located in Western Ohio.
If you can answer yes to the following questions, then we want to speak with you:
- Do you possess an Engineering Degree or equivalent experience?
- Do you have at least 5 years of experience functioning as a Process Engineer in a high volume/ low-pressure permanent mold die casting facility?
- Do you have working knowledge appearance standards?
- Do you have the ability to implement cost reduction initiatives?
- Do you have working knowledge of APQP, PPAP, FMEA, SPC, 5 Why's, DOE, GD&T, and Root Cause Analysis?
If interested, please forward your resume email@example.com . Once received, I will match up your experiences with our client's requirements. If we have a match, I will reach out to you to discuss the next steps. If not then we will store your information in our confidential and proprietary database and will notify you once we have an alignment.