Reference Number: 5908 - MXA
Location: Southwest Michigan
We are working with a close client in Southwestern Michigan that is confidentially looking for a talented and high achieving Manufacturing Engineer for their facility. The company is an international organization which specializes in producing high-quality plastic injection molded components to the Medical device industry.
The company offers competitive salaries, excellent benefits and believes in a work-life balance.
To be considered, the candidate must have the following experiences:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering and/or equivalent work experience
- Ability to design new equipment and fixtures for assembly and testing
- Ability to propose and implement cost reduction measures
- Working knowledge of plastic injection molding machines and auxiliary equipment
- Knowledge of E-Dart
- Experience programming PLC's and Automated Vision inspection systems
- Ability to contribute to writing and executing equipment validation plans for new and existing equipment
- Working knowledge of PFMEA
- Knowledge of Pneumatic Logic, Hydraulic Architecture, and Mechanical design are highly desirable
If you are interested, please forward a recent Word or .PDF copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
If we have a match, I will contact you directly to discuss the next steps. If there is not a match we will store your information in our proprietary and secure database and will notify you once we have a better alignment.