Midwest Sales Manager
Reference Number: 5782 - SMB
Manages and coordinates sales operations to ensure the attainment of established sales objectives in all targeted markets.
Requirements: Education, Experience
• Bachelor's degree (B. A. /B. S.) in related field or equivalent.
• 5-7 years’ experience in contract manufacturing sales (Injection Molding)..
• Well-developed negotiation, project, and account management skills.
• Creative, flexible, and innovative team player.
• Commitment to excellence and high standards.
• Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
• Demonstrated ability to make successful presentations to individuals and/or groups at all levels of an organization
• Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, and percentages.
• Excellent problem resolution and consultative sales skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
Responsibilities: Roles, Tasks
• Develops and implements strategies and tactics to maximize market growth penetration in targeted markets.
• Continually gathers and monitors information on competition and market trends; communicates information to sales team and others as needed.
• Manages preparation of sales proposals and tools; provides sales presentations as needed.
• Formulates, implements, and monitors sales goals and strategies; develops and manages all pricing and programming plans.
• Creates and actively manages the development of specific sales plans pertinent to specific lines of business and accounts as necessary to reach objectives, profitable growth, and market share/image enhancement.
• Coordinates with marketing manager, general manager, and other appropriate managers to plan, revise, and implement sales and marketing strategies.
• Forecasts sales, monitors results, and reports on effectiveness of sales staff activities; prepares and monitors sales budget.
• Lead control, pricing, safety, and customer satisfaction.
• Prepares and monitors sales budget/forecast.
• Possesses and maintains thorough knowledge of the contract injection molding industry.
• Provides timely and accurate reports as required.
• Attends and participates in business/trade events as required.
• Performs other duties as assigned by manager.