Reference Number: 5603 - HHJ
Location: Concord, New Hampshire
Scope of the role
Directs, administers, and coordinates the activities of the site in accordance with the policies, goals, and strategic and operational objectives established by the company President and Leadership Team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Guides and directs employees of the site in the development and production of plastic injection molded products.
- Responsible for site operations to achieve budgeted profit results, manufacturing metrics, and to preserve the invested assets (including property, plant, and inventory) of the site.
- Responsible for the development and preparation of short- and long-term plans and budgets, based upon the goals, growth objectives, direction from sales personnel, and directions established by the President and the Leadership Team.
- Develops and maintains a sound plan of site organization ensuring that the company vision, mission, values, and principles are internalized by all employees and practiced throughout the facility.
- Establishes the necessary training, assessment and development of personnel to ensure adequate management development and to provide the capable management succession.
- Directs the development and installation of procedures to comply with all applicable safety, quality, and regulatory authorities. Maintains standards and standard practices.
- Maintain the physical facility and monitors the 5-S systems in order to promote a safe environment and an appearance that drives customer attraction/acceptance.
- Promotes, directs, and participates in continuous improvement activities. This includes introducing new concepts to their organization and eliminating waste in the system.
- Appraises and evaluates the results of overall site operations regularly and systematically, and reports these results to the Executive Leadership Team.
- Ensures that all activities and authorities are well defined and understood, and continues to have accountability and responsibility for all site operations.
- Participates in the establishment and implementation of corporate policies, salary-administration policies, employee benefits plans, and employee relations to ensure continued operation as a non-union entity.
- Develops and maintains sound working relationships with the customer base. Actively participates, as directed by the sales team, to help "grow the business" through interaction with new and existing customers.
- Personally, participates in the logistics operation of the site, including the administration of developed pricing, quantities predetermined, terms and conditions of sale.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, or a related field. MBA preferred.
- Five to ten years successful manufacturing management experience in a plastic injection molding facility.
- P&L management experience is required.
- Successful Total Quality Management Experience.
- Knowledge and execution of the proper balance between strategic and operational objectives.