Reference Number: 4042 - JPP
Location: Carrollton, Georgia
The company is the most diversified automotive supplier in the world with over 250 manufacturing operations and over 75 product development, engineering, and sales centers located around the globe. The division in North-Central Georgia manufactures exterior and interior trim components for the automotive, commercial, energy, consumer, and industrial markets.
A qualified candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or Associate’s Degree coupled with 4+ years of relevant work experience
- 3+ years quality engineering experience with tier one or tier two automotive supplier
- Experience with GD&T and blue print reading
- Knowledge of PPAP/submission process or equivalent
- Knowledge of FMEA, Control Plan, SPC, MSA, and other AIAG core tools
Salary: I am open to present the salary you require and will share the companies’ salary range
Relocation: Assistance provided
If you meet the requirements and are interested, please email your current resume as a Microsoft Word attachment to email@example.com. My team will review your qualifications and if there is a match with our clients’ needs I will contact you directly. Please include a daytime telephone number and your email address.