Senior Program Manager
Reference Number: 5393 - SXB
Location: Greenville, South Carolina
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Establish and maintain an understanding of plastic injection molding capabilities and services and how they are applied in each market segment we serve.
• Serve as a primary point of contact for the program management team.
• Develop a keen understanding of customer requirements by market segment.
• Administer the Quote process with a fundamental understanding of cost drivers, customer business needs and sales processes. Quote process entails interaction with quote team, suppliers, customers and sales executives.
• Successfully acquire customers through conversion of qualified leads.
• Work with executive management to negotiate and administer customer contracts.
• Manage New Product Introduction (NPI), product transfers, and end-of-life activities. Generate and track cross-functional action item list and ensure alignment with customer expectations.
• Sustain ongoing production for established programs by leading cross-functional teams to ensure that programs are conducted in accordance with the requirements of sales orders and program objectives, elevating unresolved issues to management.
• Manage cash flow, budgets, forecasting, profit & loss, program timelines, resources, and key milestones.
• Identify and develop organic growth opportunities with existing customer base.
• Utilizes technical experience to validate injection mold tooling and automation design approach.
• Generate, maintain and publish reports on cost, margins, manufacturing variances, and inventory levels.
• Advise executive management of program status on a regular basis.
• Ensure compliance with GMP, FDA, OSHA, and all other regulatory requirements, in accordance with company policy.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
• Plastic injection molding experience is required.
• Ability to understand tooling requirements and constraints as it relates to the quoting process.
• Experience in an FDA regulated manufacturing facility preferred.
• Knowledge of cost accounting, profit & loss statements and materials procurement.
• Proven proficiency in managing timelines.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical publications and reports.
• Ability to clearly and effectively communicate in both oral and written formats.
• Proficient with applied business and economic mathematics and analysis.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, and Project.
• Fundamental understanding of quote process.
• Fundamental understanding of cost drivers in the business.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.