Thermoforming Process Technician
Reference Number: 5270-AAA
Location: South Carolina
A profitable and growing client of many years has asked my team to locate a talented and high achieving Process Technician for their facility in South Carolina. With facilities in North America and Asia, this firm is among the largest in its industry, providing its customers with exceptional value, choices, and flexibility. This financially stable company has a strong promote from within policy, a good work environment, and a great management team. This is an excellent opportunity that could provide you with long-term career stability.
• Must understand the functions and procedures of all the Thermoforming equipment.
• Must be able to successfully lead the assigned shift in all aspects of production
• Must have 2 years of experience as a Process Technician
• Responsible for monitoring quality and making necessary process adjustments throughout the shift.
• Responsible for ensuring that a clean and safe work environment is always maintained.
• Knowledge of SAP, SPC, and GPM
• Knowledge of Krauss-Maffei machine
• Must have extensive Hydraulic, Electrical, and Mechanical experience
If you meet the requirements and are interested, please email your current resume as a Microsoft Word attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org. My team will review your qualifications and if there is a match with our clients’ needs I will contact you directly. Please include a daytime telephone number and your email address.